Modern slavery tips for smaller businesses with Corrs Chambers Westgarth
Thursday, 19 November 2020, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
The Supply Chain Sustainability School together with Corrs Chambers Westgarth, is hosting a FREE online workshop for smaller entities (<$100m) who supply to reporting entities (>$100m). This event will include tips for working with reporting entities, voluntary statements and essential activities.
Dr Phoebe Wynn-Pope, Head of Business and Human Rights at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, will facilitate a conversation with our expert panel.
- Heidi Roberts, Partner at Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Robin Mellon, CEO at Better Sydney and Project Manager of the Property Council of Australia's Modern Slavery Questionaire Platform
- Christopher Errington, Head of Procurement & Property Services at The GPT Group
This will be a ZOOM meeting managed under the following guidelines:
- You will be sent the Meeting ID and password via email after registering or confirming your reservation of this event.
- Waiting room: As participants join the meeting they will join the waiting room until the host starts the meeting.
- Video: The meeting will start with only the Host video on. Please position your camera so it is only capturing your face, and doesn't broadcast private or sensitive details in your background. Virtual backgrounds will be enabled should you chose to use them.
- Audio: Participants can join the audio portion of the meeting on their computer microphone/speaker or using a telephone. The meeting will start with all participants on mute, please keep the microphone on mute unless speaking. Please use a private room and headphones if possible.
- Sharing: Only hosts will be able to share specific applications, like PowerPoint (not their screen or desktop). Participants are able to send messages visible to all participants but not private messages (1:1 to another participant). Files will not be able to be sent through the in-meeting chat. Chat messages and Whiteboard contents will be automatically saved and accessible to Hosts.
- Recording: This event may be recorded and made available for public access by the Supply Chain Sustainability School. If you do not wish to be photographed or videoed during the event please notify event administrators on registration. Please keep this in mind before disclosing sensitive or classified information during the event.
- Removing Participants: Participants who were not invited, are not identified or who do not behave in a reasonable way during the meeting will be removed by the Host and will not be able to re-join.
If you are interested in presenting at a Supply Chain Sustainability School event or are interested in developing online resources with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.