Witty Wisdom Workshop on World Creativity and Innovation Day 2021
Wednesday, 21 April 2021, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
The Supply Chain Sustainability School together with Talent Nation is hosting a FREE online workshop for Members and clients respectively.
Einstein said, “Creativity is intelligence having fun”, so on this World Creativity and Innovation Day turn your Witty Wisdom up to eleven as we showcase innovation and collectively cultivate our creativity!
The format will be a rapid-fire showcase facilitated by Richard Evans at Talent Nation, run in parallel with a collaborative creativity challenge.
#WCID There may be no universal understanding of creativity. The concept is open to interpretation from artistic expression to problem-solving in the context of economic, social and sustainable development. Therefore, the United Nations designated 21 April as World Creativity and Innovation Day to raise awareness of the role of creativity and innovation in all aspects of human development. 2021’s focus is… Education.
This will be a ZOOM meeting managed under the following guidelines:
1. You will be sent the Meeting ID and password via email after registering or confirming your reservation for this event.
2. Waiting room: As participants join the meeting they will join the waiting room until the host starts the meeting.
3. Video: The meeting will start with only the Host video. Please position your camera so it is only capturing your face, and doesn't broadcast private or sensitive details in your background. Virtual backgrounds will be enabled should you chose to use them.
4. Audio: Participants can join the audio portion of the meeting on their computer microphone/speaker or using a telephone. The meeting will start with all participants on mute, please keep the microphone on mute unless speaking. Please use a private room and headphones if possible.
5. Sharing: Only hosts will be able to share specific applications, like PowerPoint (not their screen or desktop). Participants can send messages visible to all participants but not private messages (1:1 to another participant). Files will not be able to be sent through the in-meeting chat. Chat messages and Whiteboard contents will be automatically saved and accessible to Hosts.
6. Recording: This event may be recorded and made available for public access by the Supply Chain Sustainability School. If you do not wish to be photographed or videoed during the event, please notify event administrators on registration. Please keep this in mind before disclosing sensitive or classified information during the event.
7. Removing Participants: Participants who have not registered, were not invited, are not identified or who do not behave in a reasonable way during the meeting will be removed by the Host and will not be able to re-join.If you are interested in presenting at a Supply Chain Sustainability School event or are interested in developing online resources with us please contact email@example.com.