$200 in prizes! Ask A Stupid Question Day - TRIVIA 2021
Tuesday, 28 September 2021, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
If you know it all, then join us and prove it.This event is brought to you by the Property Services Working Group of the Supply Chain Sustainability School. This year we are gamifying Ask A Stupid Question Day with interactive trivia.
And you know nothing, then join us and learn in the most fun way imaginable!
$200 in prizes!
- $50 Prezzee gift card for the winner of the 30 question quiz.
- $50 Prezzee gift card for the best* answer to "What's the stupidest question you have ever been asked at work?".
- $50 Prezzee gift card for the best* answer to "What three songs would you add to a 'Property Services at Work' playlist/mixed tape?".
- $50 Prezzee gift card for the best* answer to "Tell us your best security, cleaning, concierge or maintenance joke?".
* "best" will be determined by the Property Services Working Group and no correspondence will be entered into.
This will be a ZOOM meeting managed under the following guidelines:
1. You will be sent the Meeting ID and password via email the day before the event after registering or confirming your reservation.
2. Waiting room: As participants join the meeting, they will join the waiting room until the host starts the meeting.
3. Video: The meeting will start with only the Host video. Please position your camera so it is only capturing your face, and doesn't broadcast private or sensitive details in your background. Virtual backgrounds will be enabled should you chose to use them.
4. Audio: Participants can join the audio portion of the meeting on their computer microphone/speaker or using a telephone. The meeting will start with all participants on mute, please keep the microphone on mute unless speaking. Please use a private room and headphones if possible.
5. Sharing: Only hosts will be able to share specific applications, like PowerPoint (not their screen or desktop). Participants can send messages visible to all participants but not private messages (1:1 to another participant). Files will not be able to be sent through the in-meeting chat. Chat messages and Whiteboard contents will be automatically saved and accessible to Hosts.
6. Recording: This event may be recorded and made available for public access by the Supply Chain Sustainability School. If you do not wish to be photographed or videoed during the event, please notify event administrators on registration. Please keep this in mind before disclosing sensitive or classified information during the event.
7. Removing Participants: Participants who have not registered, were not invited, are not identified or who do not behave in a reasonable way during the meeting will be removed by the Host and will not be able to re-join.If you are interested in presenting at a Supply Chain Sustainability School event or are interested in developing online resources with us please contact email@example.com.