Ask a Stupid Question
Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
We've all done it, had that question we wanted to ask that just sounded astoundingly stupid. We're embarrassed that it even occurred to us and worse, that we didn't know the answer when it seemed so simple. The truth is there is no such thing as a stupid question, except the one that you choose not to ask. We never learn anything if we're afraid to ask the question to begin with, whether that's by researching it or asking someone who might know. Ask a Stupid Question Day encourages you to overcome your fear of sounding uneducated, and opening yourself to learning by asking your stupidest questions.
Ask your questions here: https://www.supplychainschool.org.au/learn/ask-a-question/
The Supply Chain Sustainability School has compiled a panel of experts ready to answer your questions.
|Robin Mellon, CEO at Better Sydney||Ask Robin about sustainable supply chains, human rights and modern slavery|
|Spela Berlec, GHD
|Jim Green, John Holland Group|
|Michael Tomlinson, Pointsbuild|
|Ricky Bridge, Group GM Environment, Sustainability and Reporting at Downer||Ask Ricky about corporate sustainability reporting, climate change and carbon management and reporting, environmental management, environmental sustainability.|
|Christopher Errington, Head of Procurement & Property Services at The GPT Group|
|Andrew Hogben, Mirvac|
|Richard Evans, Talent Nation|
This will be a ZOOM meeting managed under the following guidelines:
- You will be sent the meeting ID and password via email after registering or confirming your reservation of this event.
- Waiting room: As participants join the meeting, they will join the waiting room until the Host starts the session.
- Video: The meeting will start with only the Host's video on. Please position your camera so that it is only capturing your face, and doesn't broadcast private or sensitive details in your background. Virtual backgrounds will be enabled should you chose to use them.
- Audio: Participants can join the audio portion of the meeting on their computer microphone/speaker or using a telephone. The meeting will start with all participants on mute, and please keep the microphone on mute unless speaking. Please use a private room and headphones if possible.
- Sharing: Only hosts will be able to share specific applications, like PowerPoint (not their screen or desktop). Participants can send messages visible to all participants but not private messages (1:1 to another participant). Files will not be able to be sent through the in-meeting chat. Chat messages and whiteboard contents will be automatically saved and accessible to Hosts.
- Recording: This event may be recorded and made available for public access by the Supply Chain Sustainability School. If you do not wish to be photographed or videoed during the event, please notify event administrators on registration. Please keep this in mind before disclosing sensitive or classified information during the event.
- Removing Participants: Participants who were not invited, are not identified or who do not behave reasonably during the meeting will be removed by the Host and will not be able to re-join.
you are interested in presenting at a Supply Chain Sustainability School event
or are interested in developing online resources with us, please